Tuesday 30 July 2024

End of Term 2 Data

Towards the end of Term 2, one of my learners whom I was tracking for my study left for Tonga. So, currently, I am monitoring only 7 learners. 

The spreadsheet below shows the writing data from Terms 1 and  2. The highlighted cell shows the shift the learners have made in Term 2.



One of my learners went back a level, i.e., from 1A to 1B, just because she lacked confidence and motivation. She does not want to take risks and constantly needs reminders so that she can focus and do her writing. I have included a slide below to show how she has been tracking in her writing since Term 1. There have been some attendance concerns as well.


I even noticed that the Attitude Questions, the learners answered looked better from Term 1. It reveals that they have a better understanding of themselves and their writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Code & Heggerty Phonemic Awareness

On 29 August, I had my second observation by Mrs Walsh. Below is the feedback attached.  I was so impressed with my learners' performanc...