Friday 8 September 2017

Digital Intensive Week 7: Sites (Standard for the Teaching Profession)

The last thing I learned today was about Sites. Over here I created my Standards for the Teaching Profession Site with Matt's assistance (one of the instructors). We were to create the Site in our school site. This is how it looks like in our school site.



Below is a slide to show the steps we took to create a site successfully. 




This is the main page which, I was able to create with Matt for my Standards for Teaching Profession site however, our school is going to start utilizing this Site from next year.



The subpages looks like this: 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Interventions

While going through my Planned interventions for Term 1, I realised that I needed to create consent forms for the parents to permit me to us...