Wednesday 7 August 2024

Ngā Whetū o Manaiakalani 2024

On May 16, my application to be acknowledged as a teacher who implements the Manaiakalani pedagogy (Learn, Create, Share) and our kaupapa (Visible Connected Empowered Ubiquitous) was evident in my teaching last year and 2024. Manaiakalani Network was delighted to have me in the group of Ngā Whetū o Manaiakalani 2024.



In Term 2, we received a goodie bag each. Mrs. Burt and Mrs. Grant personally came, congratulated and handed over the goodie bag. It comprised of:


.

However, with 16 other educators from the Manaiakalani Network today, we were fortunate enough to receive the badge. This is so that we can add them to our digital spaces.

The 2 different kinds include:


  • A circle shape that we may like to display on our site, a professional blog, or any other professional site.


  • Addition to the email signature.
Being a Ngā Whetū o Manaiakalani candidate has enabled Ms. Naicker and me to accommodate 3 new facilitators every Wednesday (Term 2 & 3), where the facilitators come and observe how we put my Manaiakalani Pedagogy into practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Code & Heggerty Phonemic Awareness

On 29 August, I had my second observation by Mrs Walsh. Below is the feedback attached.  I was so impressed with my learners' performanc...