Friday 28 June 2019

Digital Fluency Intensive Day 5 - Collaboration with Sites

Day 5 - Collaboration with Sites

Today focuses on supporting visible teaching and learning through building collaborative, multimodal Google Sites.

An inclusive, differentiated approach to teaching in a digital learning environment.

We created two Multimodal sites in pairs using Google sites. Below are the links:

By creating the Multi Modal sites it stretches the teachers and the learners thinking and makes teaching and learning more fun at the same time. 

For that we looked at Introduction to Sites.



Today's session was fun as it put me into the thinking position. It allowed me to stretch my brain and really think and plan for the learners using multi modal text. This kind of planning encourages the learners to think outside the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interventions

While going through my Planned interventions for Term 1, I realised that I needed to create a consent form for the parents to permit me to u...