Friday 22 September 2017

Digital Intensive Week 9: Pedagogy and Kaupapa ..... More Opportunities

This morning we had the opportunity to go over some of the opportunities Manaiakalani teachers have to sign up for in 2018. I am thrilled to learn the various opportunities we educators have got in this cluster.

 Below is the slideshow which shows the huge number of opportunities:
  After going through the slides we all sat for the Google Exam. Apart from that today is the last day for our Digital Fluency Intensive program. I personally have learnt a lot and have also used most of the things I have learnt in my classroom. There is always more to do and build on. A special thank you goes to Dorothy, Gerhard and Matt and as for my Professional Blog I will continue posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manaiakalani Film Festival Blogs

How to embed a class movie from drive to individual class EduBlog