Monday 22 July 2024

Hapara Champion Certificate

I have successfully completed the Hapara Champion Educator Course this month. It focuses on basic proficiency in the Hāpara Instructional Suite: Teacher Dashboard, Highlights, Workspace and Student Dashboard and how to implement these features for student-centred instructional use. 

The Hapara Champion Educator Course empowered me to transform my classroom into a dynamic and effective learning space. By completing this course, I gained the skills and knowledge to:


Enhance my Teaching and Student Learning

  • Master Hapara: Deepen my understanding of the platform and how to leverage its features to maximize student engagement and productivity.

  • Improve Classroom Management: Learn effective strategies for organizing and managing my digital classroom, saving me time and effort.

  • Foster Collaboration: Discover ways to promote teamwork and communication among students.

  • Personalize Learning: Tailor instruction to meet the individual needs of my students.

  • Enhance Digital Literacy: Develop my own digital skills and equip students with the tools they need to succeed in the digital age.

Advance Your Professional Development

  • Earn a Valuable Certification: Demonstrate my expertise in using Hapara and stand out in my professional field.

  • Build Your Network: Connect with other educators who are passionate about using technology to enhance learning.

  • Stay Ahead of the Curve: Keep up-to-date with the latest educational technology trends.

Benefits for Your School

  • Support School Goals: Align my teaching practices with my school's technology initiatives.

  • Improve Student Outcomes: Contribute to better student achievement through effective use of technology.

  • Become a Technology Leader: Share my expertise with colleagues and help my school become a model for digital learning.

In essence, the Hapara Champion Educator Course is an investment in my professional growth and the success of my students.


* The thing I found interesting was planning using Hapara Workspace.

             

Heather sent the below email to our school principal.


Hi Jonathan,

We are excited to share that Anjila Kumar has successfully completed the Hāpara Champion Educator course! 🎉

The Hāpara Champion Educator course takes time and dedication. It focuses on basic proficiency in the Hāpara Instructional Suite: Teacher Dashboard, Highlights, Workspace and Student Dashboard and how to implement these features for student-centered instructional use. 

We are proud of Anjila and wanted to share the great news with you. Anjila has decided to move further through the Hāpara Champion program and has enrolled in the Hāpara Champion Scholar course starting in September! 🎉

Heather Rentz
Community Development Manager | Hāpara
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Code & Heggerty Phonemic Awareness

On 29 August, I had my second observation by Mrs Walsh. Below is the feedback attached.  I was so impressed with my learners' performanc...