Wednesday 22 May 2024

Consent Forms and First Survey

I gave out Consent Forms to all the participants and I am glad I received all the forms back successfully within a week. It indicated that parents were happy to see their children being closely monitored and assisted in school for their writing.


Once I received all the consent forms, I created a short
survey. Then I got my 8 learners to participate in the survey so I could gather some information before delving deeper into my inquiry. The responses are shown below:


From the responses, I have learned that: 

  • I need to teach learners about verbs, adjectives and nouns. 

  • The learners learn and utilise verbs, adjectives and nouns in their writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monitoring, Recording & Tweaking - What have I found Out?

Below is the final result of my inquiry research question: In this blog post, I will describe the shifts from what I planned to do to what I...