Friday 8 September 2017

Digital Intensive Week 7: Google Keep

Google Keep is the way to keep all the important photos, notes, reminders etc.

Today I added the extension Google Keep onto my Google account. It's quite handy to have Google Keep on all the gadgets so that it's easier to manage life whether it's work related or personal from any of the devices.

I was successful at downloading the app on my iphone, take a photo on my camera and then upload it to Google Keep.



I also learnt that I can take a picture from a written text and just by using the picture I can retrieve whole text on Google Keep. 

Google Keep is just so amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Interventions

While going through my Planned interventions for Term 1, I realised that I needed to create a consent form for the parents to permit me to u...