Friday 8 September 2017

Digital Intensive Week 7: Teaching As Inquiry - What should Kiwi Teachers be doing?

While going through the resources section this week - Teaching As Inquiry - What should Kiwi Teachers be doing? I realized that how important this site is so decided to make some notes to keep myself on toes all the time.

Link on TKI site.

Main page with lots of links:



As I scrolled down I saw :



When I clicked on Teaching as Inquiry:



And when I clicked on Spiral of Inquiry PDF, I located the spiral which, looks like this: 

And then the SAMR Model.


All these models are so significant in our day to day teaching we educators need to constantly monitor ourselves and our teaching practice via the Teaching As Inquiry. This is to empower and enhance teaching and learning. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Manaiakalani Film Festival Blogs

How to embed a class movie from drive to individual class EduBlog