Friday 28 July 2017

Digital Intensive Week 1 - Introduction

Today I was not at the orientation. This is because I was asked to start from Week 2 by my school principal. However, I will link some of the names in this post so that we can always refer back what all was covered on the first day.
 




There was a discussion on Poster which, looks like this: 



Some of my colleague's links we can always refer to are below, just to keep track of what all they covered on the first day.

 Sandhya        Jay      Kelsey

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to capture the learning from a session you were unable to attend. The teachers you have chosen to highlight created excellent recounts and reflections, so hopefully this was helpful to you in catching up on content missed.

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora, Talofa Lava,  Malo e Lelei, Kia Orana, Fakaalofa Lahi Atu, Bula Vinaka and  Namaste Welcome to my Professional Blog! I am a year 3 ...